Arts Brookfield, a global initiative of Brookfield, engages diverse communities by invigorating our public spaces through free, world-class cultural experiences.
ABOUT ARTS BROOKFIELD
Arts Brookfield invigorates public spaces through the presentation of free cultural experiences in Brookfield Office Properties’ premier buildings around the world. By commissioning, producing, and presenting world-class works of art, Arts Brookfield supports creativity and innovation in the fields of music, dance, theater, film, and visual art.
Americans for the Arts has named Brookfield one of the ten Best Businesses Partnering with the Arts in America.
Now through December 2014, Arts Brookfield celebrates its 25th Anniversary through an interactive initiative, Art Set Free. Emerging, established and amateur artists are invited to submit original artworks in any genre, style and medium for digital display at Brookfield’s premier properties around the globe and on ArtsBrookfield25.com.
Brookfield Property Partners (NYSE: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) is a global commercial property company that owns, operates and invests in best-in-class office, retail, industrial, multifamily and hotel assets. Brookfield Office Properties – a division of Brookfield Property Partners – owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 113 properties totaling 88 million square feet in the downtown cores of New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making Brookfield the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include Brookfield Places in Manhattan, Toronto and Perth, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary and Darling Park in Sydney. For more information, visit www.Brookfield.com.
- Debra Simon V.P. & Artistic Director United States
- Allan Abrams Technical Director New York
- Franca Bellisario Director, Marketing & Special Events Brookfield Place, Toronto
- Tara Davis Marketing Coordinator United States
- Terri Diraddo Arts & Events Manager Houston
- Patrice Hopper Regional Director, Marketing, Western Region Los Angeles
- Jasmine Johnson Production Manager New York
- Karen Kitchen Producing Director New York & Los Angeles
- Elysa Marden Producing Director New York & Denver
- Aaron Miller Events Manager New York
- Kerrie Muskens Head of Marketing and Communications Australia
- Brenda Parres Arts & Events Director First Canadian Place, Toronto
- Lindsey Power Administrative Assistant New York
- Emma Tearne Marketing Manager Western Australia
- Caitlin Warfield Marketing & Events Coordinator New York, Denver & Houston
- Dalis Wilson Financial Administrator United States
- Rebecca Zuber Production Director New York